Listening to the radio as we drive up to Austin for our annual pilgrimage to SXSW and I can't help but pay more attention to some of our local radio spots. They suck. Now it could be that we are listening to 97.5 ESPN The Ticket, but wow these commercials are horrible. Know who does some of these below, but would love some help figuring out some of these disasters.
1. Sam Houston Race Park - "party like Sam"? who the fuck is Sam? Was Sam Houston some crazy partier?
2. Gallery Furniture - apparently it's the "Made In America Super Sale" I guess Mattress Mack ran out of ideas for other faux sales.
3. Men's Health Center - do men who turn 40 really just go to complete shit? kill me now.
4. Direct Energy - a energy maverick? wtf were you smoking?
5. McGrath Pest Control - if it is the real owner of the company doing the VO than it's awesome and funny, if not it's just sad and shit writing.
6. The law offices of Kordell and Kordell - lame and pathetic
Time to switch stations or to Sirius.